Although the remote working model has become widespread in our lives in the last two years, it is not actually a new phenomenon. There were previously a significant number of employees working with the remote working model, although not as much as during the pandemic. With the impact of the pandemic also declined, offices are slowly returning to their old days, but it is predicted that the remote working model will continue to be a part of the business culture more widely than before.
Such a change in employee profile naturally requires significant changes in employee training. If your corporate working model is hybrid, you have an employee profile with different dynamics. Then the hybrid education model is for you!
You can visit this address to read our blog post about the Hybrid Education Model and what its benefits are.
So why should you consider the hybrid training model in employee training? What Should You Do to Adopt a Hybrid Education Model? We will touch on these issues in our article.
Why Hybrid Education?
While reading the introductory part of the article, you may have asked: “Is there really a need for such an adaptation?” The answer is definitely yes.
An October 2020 study found that 72% of the global workforce is hybrid, i.e. working either from the office or from home.
The hybrid working model has different dynamics than the traditional working model. Therefore, the dynamics of employee training in the hybrid working environment are also expected to be different.
Let’s look at why you should adopt a hybrid training model in employee training:
- It Provides Flexibility: Perhaps the most important benefit of hybrid education is the flexibility it provides. Make sure your employees see corporate training as a tool they can improve, not a necessity. Offer the opportunity to attend training face-to-face or online, as they wish.
- It Improves Your Corporate Culture: A McKinsey report reveals that over the course of time, full-time remote workers lose their sense of belonging to the organization they work for. This means that the corporate culture is damaged. By doing the trainings both face-to-face and online, you can give remote workers the opportunity to come to face-to-face training and get together with their colleagues. Likewise, you can give office employees the opportunity to participate in online training and take a break from the physical environment and rest.
- It Supports Advanced Asynchronous Learning: The hybrid education model, which gives users the opportunity to conduct research outside of training and encourages sharing and discussing the information they find in the training session, teaches your employees to fish, in contrast to the traditional rote learning model. In this way, employee development increases exponentially and your employees add more value to your company in the long run.
- It Responds to Changing Skill and Talent Needs: This new way of working has made some skills and abilities stand out more than others. The McKinsey report emphasizes that soft skills, communication skills and emotional skills will be at the forefront of the corporate world in the coming period. Then you can prepare your corporate infrastructure for the future by adopting an employee-centered hybrid training model.
How to Implement Hybrid Training Model in Employee Training?
After talking about the hybrid education model and why you should adopt it, let’s look at how you can start implementing it:
- Determine the Training Needs of Your Employees: Every company has its own internal dynamics. So start by giving your remote and office employees skill tests and asking them what they want to learn. You can also ask how and where they want to learn. If you don’t provide employees with content on the topics they need, you are deprived of ROI (return on investment) as a company and employees lose time. That’s why it’s so important not to skip this first step.
- Make a Comprehensive and Accurate LMS Selection: Quality LMS selection is crucial for hybrid education due to issues such as proper online part of hybrid education, provision of asynchronous content, and conducting exams. An LMS that doesn’t function properly can waste much of the training you provide to your employees.
You can visit this address to take a look at the features of Vedubox LMS, world’s leading LMS platform. You can also visit this address to review Vedubox’s all-in-one platform, which includes training, meetings, events, exams, certificates, portals, community and e-commerce management system modules.
- Encourage Collaborative Learning: Give your employees tasks that they can learn together from by collaborating to strengthen your company culture and connect teams working remotely and in the office. A social learning environment where employees can share information with each other and learn new things will make learning much more effective.
- Get Feedback: Not every method you apply in hybrid education will work. You can have the employees fill out a satisfaction survey to get regular feedback from your employees. In addition, you can receive and evaluate suggestions from your employees at regular intervals to further develop your training model.
The hybrid training model in employee training comes to the forefront in the corporate world as a training model that requires careful planning, but when applied correctly, maximizes employee training and improves your corporate culture.
If you want to implement a hybrid education model in your company, the most important point you will need is a good LMS and training platform. You can visit our site to check out Vedubox. Vedubox is an all-in-one platform for online training, LMS, training content library, online exam and question bank system, user management and interface. It can be easily used without requiring technical knowledge. You can also contact us through the channels at this address to ask your questions and get offers.
You can visit this address to take a look at the features of Turkey’s leading LMS platform Vedubox LMS. You can also visit this address to review Vedubox’s all-in-one platform, which includes training, meeting, event, exam, certificate, portal, community and e-commerce management system modules. For more information about LMS, you can read our blog post at this address.
- Encourage Collaborative Learning: Give your employees tasks that they can learn together by collaborating to strengthen the connection between teams working remotely and in the office, and your company culture. A social learning environment where employees can share information and learn new things with each other will make learning much more effective.
- Get Feedback: Every method you use in hybrid education may not work. You can have your employees fill out a satisfaction survey to get regular feedback. In addition, you can receive and evaluate suggestions from your employees on a regular basis in order to further develop your training model.
The hybrid training model in employee training comes to the fore in the corporate world as a training model that requires careful planning, but when applied correctly, it maximizes employee training and improves your corporate culture.
If you want to implement the hybrid training model in your company, the most important point you will need is a good LMS and training platform. You can visit our website to review Vedubox, which offers online education services to institutions with its live education, LMS, education content library, online exam and question bank system, user management and an interface that can be easily used without requiring technical knowledge, and you can use the communication channels at this address to ask your questions and get offers. You can contact us.